Menu
robmacmil
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

S102 Error on Virgin TV V6 channel load stuck at 33%

Hello, I have just installed my TiVo V6 box, but, when the channels are loading, it gets stuck at 33%  

Then I get a message saying that TiVo box is unable to acquire channel information and gives an error code S102.

When I enter it into the Virgin.com website, it says to ring the support team, but no one is answering the phone and I have been on for more than an hour...

Is there a way to resolve this, please ?  Many thanks !  Best, Robin

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102 Error on Virgin TV V6 channel load stuck at 33%

Do you have the V6 connected to both the co-ax cable and the router?

Have you made the activation call?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
robmacmil
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response, Ernie !

Yes, it's connected to the co-ax cable and by wireless to the router.  The box was supposed to self-activate, but I tried calling anyway, to no avail, as no one seems to be answering the call centre phones.  All the set up went fine until it started to load the channel information, then it got stuck at 33% and then gave an error code S102.  On the Virgin website, it said to call the team on 150, but I have been on hold for nearly 2 hours.  Have just called back and they say that the call centres are closed.  Help !

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rob,

I'm afraid the call centres close at 8pm. It's best to call the activation number 0800 953 9500.  first thing on a morning at 8am when they open as it isn't so busy. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
robmacmil
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TVM.  They must have left me on hold when they closed...  I'll call early tomorrow morning, then.  Thanks !  Best, Rob

0 Kudos