Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

S102 Error V6 box

Hi

My V6 box randomly stopped this evening and came up with a W02 error. After several minutes we tried restarting the box. Now all we get is an S102 error and it's stuck at 33%

Any advice. I see reports that this is an activation issue. But this box has been activated for at least 2 years and been working flawlessly since?! 

Thanks in advance

Stu. 

==================
Broadband:- VIVID 200
TV:- Mix Tv (Tivo V6)
Phone:- Talk More Anytime
Mobile:- 2 x 12month sim
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102 Error V6 box

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes W02 is classic loss of TV signal, S102 can be internet (lack of) related.

Check the co-ax (TV signal) is finger right, and the box has a good connection to your home-hub for internet.

Check for reported faults on 0800 5610061, otherwise best call VM on 150 when they re-open in the morning.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts

Thanks for the reply, I had already checked all connections etc, and the internet didn't go off and was still available to the V6. 

The TV was however working again the following morning so that was a relief. 

Unfortunately it went off again tonight with the same W02 error but came back again after a box reset.  Maybe the V6 on the way out? will have to see how it goes over the next few days/weeks 🤞

Stu. 

==================
Broadband:- VIVID 200
TV:- Mix Tv (Tivo V6)
Phone:- Talk More Anytime
Mobile:- 2 x 12month sim
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @stoo_77

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to reach each customer ASAP. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with connection and the V6 recently, how has everything been working since? 

Let me know if you're still having issues and I'll do my best to help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos