cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns collection email, but told to Bin kit ?.

paul_taylor
Up to speed

Hi admin team.

I recently ceased my TV and moved to broadband only.

The lady from the UK team that handled my call told me to just "Bin" the V6 box. So thats what i did. Then today i get an email asking to return it, well thats a bit hard now. Given all the UK calls are recorded it will be verified that she told me to Bin it.

So just wanted this on record.

Hub3 on Modem mode. PFsense router, and Ubiquiti UniFi AP's with controller. Pi-Hole DNS.
4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The general rule is that TiVo's aren't wanted back, but V6 & TV360 are a) Taken back, b) Subject to non-returned charges if not.

Forum staff will need to confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

paul_taylor
Up to speed

A cardboard box arrived today to return the V6 box.

So i threw that in the bin, the same as you told me to do with the v6 box...... 

Hub3 on Modem mode. PFsense router, and Ubiquiti UniFi AP's with controller. Pi-Hole DNS.

unisoft
Well-informed

@paul_taylor wrote:

Hi admin team.

I recently ceased my TV and moved to broadband only.

The lady from the UK team that handled my call told me to just "Bin" the V6 box. So thats what i did. Then today i get an email asking to return it, well thats a bit hard now. Given all the UK calls are recorded it will be verified that she told me to Bin it.

So just wanted this on record.

If you have trouble, do a DSAR request of the recording (held up to 6 months).

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar

Hi paul_taylor 

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

I am sorry for any conflicting information received. 

Have you had any texts/emails asking for the kit to be returned or is it just the packaging that has been received?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide