Menu
fatboy210
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Returning Virgin V6 box

Hi I need to send equipment back that was sent out even though I had cancelled the order over the phone was told and emailed that the returns bag was on it's way. Filled out the haven't received the bag online and I've tried calling up to get 1 but only to be cut off after 30 to 40 minutes of waiting on the phone, beginning to get frustrated now so can someone please help.

Thanks Martin.

0 Kudos
Harvey_H
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin V6 box

Hi,

I'd assume it is still coming but there is a delay. Given the current situation, Virgin is running a very reduced service.

With regards to the phone call issue, that is known but with short staff, it is taking longer than usual.

They are trying to fix it for the past few days now. I would say it will be fixed in a few more days. But that is just my personal guess.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a Service Field Technician at Virgin. However, all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
fatboy210
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I understand what you're saying but this has been going on for a month to 6 weeks ago had email confirmation saying the bag package had been posted

0 Kudos
Harvey_H
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Ah yes 6 weeks, yeah should have arrived.

The courier service Virgin use have surprisingly often lost the return bag on the way to the customer from what I hare.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a Service Field Technician at Virgin. However, all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
fatboy210
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just gonna keep trying to call them thought people on here also work in the call centres 

0 Kudos
Harvey_H
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Some do but most of them do not.

I am a Field Service Tech for Virgin Media.

I sent you a PM with a little more information 

0 Kudos