Menu
simonburton67
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returning Tivo 6 Box

I have asked Virgin Media repeatedly over the last 12 months for a bag and label to return a Tivo 6. Multiple times on the return page of the website and twice on calls to customer support. No bag has ever arrived. 

Can I just take it to local recycling centre now? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Tivo 6 Box

First off, for clarity... do you mean a TiVo? Or a V6? I think you mean V6, but there's no such thing as a "TiVo 6". You can check here if you want to make sure.

If you've already used the returns now page without success, then the advice depends which box you have.

If it's a TiVo - VM don't generally want these back so you can safely recycle it. If it's a V6, I strongly recommend keeping hold of it until forum staff pick this post up and advise further. These boxes are actively sought back and do attract unreturned equipment charges - currently upto £100

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
simonburton67
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Japitts

It's a V6.

It's frankly ridiculous now. I've used the online form 4 times and spoken direct to customer services twice and still no returns envelope. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hold on here, and in a day or so, VM staff should respond to this post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi simonburton67, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems receiving the returns packaging, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

To get this checked, I am going to pop you over a private message now to grab a few more details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos