Menu
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Return equipment

I am returning my equipment, cant seem to see what in total I need to return. Want to make sure I return everything because I don't want this company coming back sating I owe them money for some petty item missed off.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return equipment

Hi gazandrew1963

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delayed reply. When was the disconnection of the services please? Also, what equipment have you currently got? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Wow, none as it happens as I have returned the equipment as per help from elsewhere. Once again a reason i left Virgin. Alas I revmceive text messages and emails requesting me returning the goods, even tjo I have done. Such a shame you wasn't as onthe ball when servuces were pitiful. Ah well another customer is shat on and moves along to another supplier.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for returning the equipment, 

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. 

Have you received any additional request's for the equipment back since the last one? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Really  ant understand your company. You message me on here to say eqiipment returned and is there any issues and almost 8 hours later you text me stating equipment not received and return promot to save me being billed. Pathetic from the 1st day installed to beyond the final day of returned. I would rather watch paint dry than another installed system of Virgins. My equipment has been returned and if I receive another message requesting its return I will nit be responsible for my actions, pretty much as virgin are not responsible for theirs 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have proof of return, your choice of courier, not mine, I have images of but file to large to load here. Tracking N2EX28LSo therefore not my fault its still in transit. Now as I am clearly not a customer of yours and never will be again and I have provided proof of return, kindly stop sending threatening text messages and emails.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
HUGH_EFFO
Up to speed
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have had exactly the same issue, turns out Yodel, who are the courier, just do a single mass delivery, and do not get any proof from VM.

See response from Yodel

I am so pleased to confirm that all  KUEHNE & NAGEL LTD parcels are returned directly from our national hub and in bulk so they do not get their final completion scan. I can confirm your parcel was returned to your retailer (as per the label) after being dispatched from your collection depot, and I would now encourage you to contact your retailer directly to discuss a refund or replacement.  

So if you do check track and trace, it will never show as delivered.  VM saying they have not received it.

Im still getting the text messages, so have informed Yodel, that if I get charged for the equipment, i will be passing the cost onto them.

I am not a white Hat Hacker, nor a Black Hat Hacker, more 50 shades of Grey
0 Kudos
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Wow, the ineptitude if your company knows no bounds. Did I clearly state

I HAVE RETURNED  so therefore I have no equipment, I have supped a returns number for you thru the carrier if your choice so do me a favour, go chase them for the equipment and leave me alone wow

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

We do thank you for returning the equipment as required @gazandrew1963 Once this is returned to us, it can take around 2-3 weeks for it to be registered against your account so we are sorry about any possible overlap in your returning it and the automated messages that are sent. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gazandrew1963
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

So if you know it takes so long thru the courier of your choice, why send text messages and emails threatening a charge if not returned. Either await as you know the length of time taken or choose a more suitable service. Stop having a pop at ex customers. Pitiful to say the least

0 Kudos