Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Restricted services

My services were restricted due to a late bill a few months ago, however they have not been reinstated. I called last month but no luck and now the call centres are closed due to corona virus. I've reset the box and cleared the settings multiple times. Is there anything else I can do?  I can't get onto apps, on demand, or pause/record TV. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Restricted services

Hi Nathan90106, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear thta you are having issues with the interactive services, can you confirm if there is any error message showing and if you are still having issues with this. Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes there is still an issue, the error code is M63

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Nathan90106,

Sorry to hear that you're still having ongoing issues with our interactive services, we appreciate the frustration this is causing.

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile we can see there is an issue which we will need to get this resolved from our end.

This generally takes around 4 hours or more. I will get this staged to the relevant team for you now. Please try your services again in the next 4-6 hours and if the problem persist please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI Jodi, 

Thanks for the help. It has been a week now and the issue remains. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nathan90106

Sorry to see this is on going, can you please update us on this issue to see if we need to raise this with the back office team again?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

What would you like to know, other than the issue remains exactly as mentioned previously. Can someone call me? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Nathan90106,

Sadly we can't instruct call backs from our Community Forums.

Can you please advise me how the set top box is connected to our broadband services - is this via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable?

Have you reset the set top box to see if this will allow you access to the applications? 

I can also see that the hub has been up for 20 days, are you able to try rebooting this for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have just fully reset and cleared the tivo box again. The issue is still there. 

0 Kudos