Menu
andyads74
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Replacement V6 recording issues (faulty box?)

Hello. Last week received a replacement V6 box after my original V6 got stuck on Welcome screen and orange light of death (lost all my recorded programmes as well (85% of storage) so wasn't best pleased). With my replacement box, I am noticing that the recording of programmes is hit and miss, whether single recordings or series links. For example, I have a series link for Top Gear on Dave and wasn't getting any taped (or at least not showing up in 'My Shows'). It is saying that there is a series link in place, there are upcoming recordings showings in my 'Planned Recordings' folder, even when I manually record an episode currently airing, the red recording 'R' icon is showing but it doesn't show in 'My Shows'. I have changed the recording settings so it should record 'everything' and 'new and reruns' and 'keep until I delete'.

I don't have this issue when recording 'Would I Lie to You' also on Dave, so it is sporadic, but what other recordings am I missing?

I am thinking that I have been sent a dodgy or refurbished replacement box, andI am not satisfied with this. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement V6 recording issues (faulty box?)

Hello andyads74

Thanks for your post, it is not good though to hear about the messed up recordings on your new box 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos