Mark747
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Remote & Adapter

Though the community I received a replacement V6 box 👍

I cannot use box because I need :-

1) a new remote (old one not working) 

2) A connector to fit my existing cable lead to my new V6 box.

please can anyone help?

thanks Mark

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement Remote & Adapter

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Dappa_Snappa
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I need a replacement remote control for my TV6. I spent 20 on hold to the call centre today to try and order a replacement but no one answered. Is it possible to order one through the community? 

Thanks, Rob

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dappa_Snappa,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos