Menu
Hensons
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote

The remote control for my V6 box randomly stops working and then only some buttons work, it seems the top section of buttons are dead anyone else had these issues 

thanks

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote

Can you replace the batteries with new ones and see if the problem gets resolved.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If inserting new batteries doesn't work  you can order a replacement using this direct link  Order new remote 

For now you could download the TV Control app using the same link and use that until you receive a replacement remote

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hensons,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to see you were having issues with your V6 remote not being responsive, I have managed to find your account with the details we have for you and it looks like you may have ordered this via your online account, if this isn't the case and you still need help please let us know so we can assist you further?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos