Menu
Ad362
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote

Some of the buttons on the remote have stopped working eg volume up,channel up and the ok button. I've  searched through the website and can't find anywhere to order a new one,and phoning virgin is a all day job been on hold.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Remote

Hi Ad362,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can wait for a member of the Forum Staff to pick this up, but it will also take a few days, so probably better to phone again

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Janet83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got a new tv and I have tried pairing the v6 to my tv but the volume button isn't working even tho it was before 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janet83,

It sounds like the remote is still paired to your old TV and will need unpairing before you can set it up with your new TV

If you get into your V6 settings then try the following

Press Home > Help & Settings > Settings >Devices > Remote Control Pairing > Unpair all V6 Remotes  - then follow the same procedure but press Pair New Remote

If you couldn't get into the settings then try the following to unpair the remote

1. Press Clear & TV on the remote at the same time.
  2. Hold the buttons down until the light from the remote flashes green two times.
  3. Press Thumbs Down three times.
  4. Press OK.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos