Menu
Sezlou
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote

The home button on my remote isn’t working.....but all the other buttons work fine.  I have tried resetting the remote but it hasn’t worked.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Remote

Hi phone and go down the Tv faults route they will send you a new one in the post.Regards Micky
Carl67uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My remote is playing up. I have replace the battery and done a reset. Still no joy at all. If something not sorted it will at some speed will be hitting the wall lol. Since it rented. Can a new one be provided please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
keithse
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Carl67uk 

Your best bet in the current climate is to go via the phone SMS route - I had to do this myself this week when one of my V6 remotes completely failed.  I texted Tuesday lunch time, went through the "automated bot" questions to the point when it decided I needed a real person and it was forwarded to their queue, I was then texted back on Wednesday with a few more Automated questions to make sure, then a real person came on, confirmed my address etc. and a few hours later popped a V6 remote in the post to me (3-5 days posting).

Give 07533 051 809 a text.

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks