Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂
Thank you for making this post regarding the issues you are having with your TV Remote, I'm sorry to hear it's not pairing with your V6. Please try following these steps and let me know how you get on!
1. Check the source input on your TV remote by pressing the input or source button on your TV remote to find the correct source for the V6 box.
2. Check the batteries in the V6 remote (If the light on the V6 box doesn’t flash when you press a button on the V6 remote then the batteries in the V6 remote need replacing) It’s also worth checking the batteries are placed in the V6 remote correctly with the positive battery terminals the same way, following the markings inside the V6 remote.
3. Re-set the V6 remote (TV remote with TV and Clear buttons highlighted
1. Hold the TV and Clear buttons together until the light at the top of the V6 remote flashes green twice
TV remote with Thumbs down button highlighted
2. Press the thumbs down button 3 times.
TV remote with OK button highlighted
3. Press OK twice.
TV remote with flashing green light indicated
4. The light at the top of the V6 remote will flash green, after 10 seconds the V6 remote will revert to infra red mode.)
Then complete the following steps:
1. Hold the minus button on the front of the V6 box down for 10 seconds.
The front of the Virgin Media V6 box
2. The white power light on the V6 box will go off as you’re holding the button, once the power light comes back on the V6 box is ready for paring.
TV remote with the Info button highlighted
3. Now hold the Info button on the V6 remote down for 7 seconds. The light on the V6 remote should flash green twice.
Virgin Media V6 box with plus button highlighted
4. Confirm the paring by holding the plus button on the front of the V6 box down until the V6 remote starts beeping. The V6 remote and V6 box should now be paired.