Menu
KelsAiden02
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote not working

My V6 remote isn't working. I've gone through all the steps advised on here and its still not working.

I've tried calling to order a new remote, but because of COVID-19 the lines are closed. 

Not sure what to do?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote not working

Hi KelsAiden02,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
KelsAiden02
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When I phoned that number I went through all the options then it said because of covid lines are closed 😞

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi they are open between 8am and 8pm, phone early and you will get through quicker, the moderators on here are not able to supply them. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there KelsAiden02,

Sorry to hear you've been unable to order a new remote as your current one isn't working. I'm unable to find your details to check if one has already been arranged but if you can let us know whether you still require a replacement remote, we can arrange one on here.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos