Menu
SharneL
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote issues

been on holiday for two weeks so box left in standby. returned home and the remote has stopped working, seem to have to press a button for ages before it works then sometimes jumps 2/3 steps ahead. 

read on here about pairing. The remote isn’t paired to the box (V6), have followed the steps on here and I don’t get a flashing green light, only ever red so can’t pair again. Have rebooted the box without any luck either. Any further advice? Thank you! 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote issues

Hi presumably you have tried new batteries.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
SharneL
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have Micky, read last night after i posted that batteries could be a reason why it won't pair, so replaced with new ones and still having the same issues. I got the other V6 remote off another TV and that works absolutely fine, so clearly an issue with the remote rather than the box. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello SharneL

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the issue with your remote not working 

As a forum Team we are unable to order replacement Remote controls

We fo have an easier way though 

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos