Menu
Robbly
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Remote control partially not working

I’ve started experiencing problems with certain features of my remote not working with my V6 box. These are: not being able to access Guide other than via the Home button; Volume down not working; red button not working. I’m also not able to access the YouTube channel. I’ve tried all the suggestions in Help including unpairing and repairing the remote. I’ve got an LG TV

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Remote control partially not working

Hi phone and go down the TV faults route they will send you a new one in the post. Regards Micky
Robbly
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. That’s brilliant

Rob

0 Kudos
Hfrancesc
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have similar problem - also won’t let you unlock with the code if before 10, BBC IPlayer takes forever to load, Netflix won’t respond, my fingers are going numb from pressing the buttons.  New Duracell batteries inserted!

ive tried to call but always says 40 minute wait and advises to contact online but I can’t find the place to do this.

Any advice please?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hfrancesc,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Hfrancesc
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - I'll give it a try.

0 Kudos