Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Reminder only

I’ve been with Sky 8 years.  When I moved into my present building there was no Sky (well there is a Sky dish but it’s not maintained) so I had to convert to Virgin.  Why the hell cant you remind a prog for the future.  I cannot see why you have to record.. Get a grip Virgin.  I wish I was still with Sky.  And what is it with the ‘c’s’ on the guide. The whole screen looks cluttered. In fact you have to do a lot of functions before you get anywhere.  This is awful.  All of it.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Reminder only

This has been discussed many, many times before. Get used to it or move back to Sky.

Record and Remind is BETTER than just Remind. It does exactly the same but does more.

PS I apologise if I’ve got it wrong but SkyQ doesn’t have any sort of Remind function at all.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/How-do-I-set-a-reminder-for-Sky-Q/ba-p/2847185#

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ernie.  If I could go back to Sky HD I would. I still think the Virgin screen is far too ‘busy’.  Anyway haha m stuck with it for a year.  Thanks for ur help.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Go into the options, lots of ways to declutter.  lol I get reverse comments from friends with Sky that Virgin has better options. 

Each to their own 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Maybe it’s just gettg used to it.   But if I’m watchg something go back into the guide it takes me up to the top again.  Why won’t it stay on the station I’m on. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just press OK to bring up the mini guide.