Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Red and white flashinlg light on V6 box

Lights flashing, TV frozen at starting up page, other replies on here or rebooting have not helped solve this issue

Have tried call center so far been on hold for 40 minutes

Any ideas?

Thsnks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red and white flashinlg light on V6 box

Hi Grenny,

Sorry to see you are havaing major problems with your V6 box.

Have you tried unplugging from the mains for 10 minutes?

Also sign into Service status at the top of this page and run a test against the V6 box. By doing this VM should be able to send a signal to your box and try to repair it.

If that doesn't work then you need to contact the Faults team. 

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red and white flashinlg light on V6 box

Hi Grenny, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your V6 box.  I would like to take a closer look at this for you. To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos