cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings set up ,only some recorded

charlestsa
Joining in

In the last 2 weeks only some recordings set up have recorded. 12 programmes set up 5 recorded. No overlaps involved. Nothing showing on Recording Hiccups.

Have rebooted V6 Box twice.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It would be useful to know specifics, dates & times, what else was being recorded, were these manual or SL recordings etc 

Failed SL recordings will show in Recording Hiccups but also be rescheduled depending on tuner availability.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

As a test yesterday I set up the following.

1 BBC1 19-21.00

2.BBC 2 16.15-17.15

3.ITV 1.   22.15-22.40

4.TALKING PICTURES 17-18.00

5.SKY PREMIERE.  13.55 TO 15.35.RAILWAY CHILDREN.

This morning only items 1 and 4 had been recorded.

Nothing showing in Recording Hiccups (which would be the normal place to look)

• Charles 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to prove that each of your tuners are working here, and on a V6 it's easy enough - but you'll need to be methodical.

Press "info" on your remote and scroll to the bottom panel - each of the 5 idle tuners are listed with the channel they're on. Select each one in turn and make sure you can view channels on that tuner.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I have selected info but the options I get include sub titles and audio description.

What have I done wrong?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A V6 should have 5 tabs on the info bar - from the top.. programme precis, subtitles, audio description, audio tracks & tuner status.

Scroll down.