Can I record races on Racing UK channel

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording

I don't have that channel so can't say for definite, but looking at the Racing Channel terms and conditions it's not allowed.

https://www.racingtv.com/termsandconditions

IT IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED ONLY for non-commercial private purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or make them accessible to others. You will not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
nanajoan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

All of VM's TV boxes allow recording of all linear channels, I don't see any reason why any particular channel should be any different.

Sky have requirements in terms of the channel being part of your subscription both at the time of recording & watching, but otherwise - your ability to record programmes is covered under VM's T&Cs, VM then cover the broadcaster's requirements as part of their carriage arrangements.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
nanajoan
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos