W

When I record keeps freezing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

Hi Knobby007,

Just to clarify something are you saying when you press record the box freeze's and you can't watch live TV or is it just the recording that has frozen.

What happens if you try and pause live TV and then play it, if that doesn't work then it sounds like a hard drive problem and you will need the box replacing.

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Thanks

Hi Knobby007, 

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums, sorry to hear you're having this issue with your TV service! 😥

In order for us to help further, I'd like to ask the same questions @roy247 asked so we can get a grasp on the issue 🙂

Just to clarify something are you saying when you press record the box freeze's and you can't watch live TV or is it just the recording that has frozen?

What happens if you try and pause live TV and then play it?

This will help us going forward.

I also have a helpful link here which may help with certain issues like this 👉 TV Issues.

Please let us know and we'll be glad to help further!

Thanks,

Megan_L