cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: viaplay pixellation

DanMck
Up to speed

I am getting this since viaplay rebranded. It's just this channel and only since it changed its name. It's not a local signal issue it's the feed. 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Viaplay have 3 broadcast channels - 1, 2 & Extra.

I've cancelled my sub now so only have Extra, but the picture was fine on 1 & 2 for the 6 weeks I had it - and Extra is fine now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DanMck, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues you have been having with the picture on Viaplay. 

Usually when there is an issue with a single channel - and no other issues - it's usually related to the channel itself. As a 'just in case' I've taken a look at things this end and can see all signal levels and tuners are good on your boxes. 

As you have more than one, is this happening on all of them or just 1? If it's all then we'll likely need to feed this back to the teams but if only on one then we may need to dive a little deeper on this. 

Please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It's on all boxes when watching Scottish football since the branding change from Premier to viaplay. Its like ghosting on a satellite feed. Its on 3 different boxes with 3 different setups simultaneously.