Menu
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 1 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up on demand not available

Since this issue has been resolved I have noticed an issue with the Netflix app it keeps automaticaly signing me in it does not matter what Virgin device I use even if I have not signed in on that device before & I don't know why I have checked with Netflix & it is not with them I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not.

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 2 of 33
Flag for a moderator

3 of my 4 virgin boxes signs me in to my Netflix account automaticaly

3 of my 4 virgin boxes signs me in to my Netflix account automaticaly even if I go & sign out & click the app to load it again it directly loads in to whos watching not to let me sign in I think has this happened since the catch up & on demand not available issue that happened earlier yesterday but this issue has since been resolved I have noticed the Netflix issue after that because I also could not select any apps during that time as I was trying to go to Youtube at the time it does not matter what Virgin box I use even if I have not signed in on that device before it signs me in automaticaly & I don't know why I have checked with Netflix & it is not with them I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not & I think also because of the issue I think I keep getting a new device isusing your account everytime I sign in to my Netflix account on my PC after I sign out the account on my PC I have tried resolving the message with Netflix but nothing is happening I still keep getting it.

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 3 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign out Netflix on TiVo box

Well I am having a different issue I can sign out fine but everytime I load the Netflix app anywhere in my house it auto logs in straight to whos watching for me to click on my profile as if it has saved my login details & I don't know how or why it is doing that does anyone know why & is anyone else having this issue as well. I have canceled my subscription which ends on 10th November & requested Netflix to delete my account details from their records which hopefully happens around the 11th November hopefully that will sort it out.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi dangerousbri

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue. Is this a Netflix account for paid via your Virgin Media bill?

Cancelling it will stop the account definitely. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 5 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Yes. Let me explain what I have done I signed up for an account originaly through Netflix on their website ages ago but I never finished completing it until the other day when I logged in to the account through my Virgin Tivo box & clicked on start Membership which would be a premium membership for £13.99 after doing that I then proceeded to go to Netflix & I signed in to my account on Netflix website & changed my Plan from a premium plan to a basic plan which is £5.99 & then changed the payment method from Virgin Merdia to paypal then I proceeded to cancel the membership but obviously it will not fully cancel until 10th November so at the moment I still have access to the movies & shows. Also John_GS do you know that after 10th November can I restart my membership & use the added payment which will then be paypal account & continue watching Netflix even if I log in to my Virgin box or will it automaticaly revert back to Virgin as the payment method as I am not the Virgin bill payer & I don't want the Virgin bill payer to be lumbered with a £5.99 Netflix charge because I want to continue my membership with the account I have but not the payment method let me know if you understand my explanation of the situation. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi dangerousbri

After the 10th November, as long as Netflix have it confirmed you're no longer paying for it with us, then you'll be able to pay for it yourself

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 7 of 33
Flag for a moderator

If I restart my membership that I am waiting to be canceled on or after the 10th November or maybe towards the end of November to be safe that has the new payment method of my paypal account & then reuse the Netflix app through my virgin box or will it reactivate the Virgin bill payment method if I do use that or will it be reactivated by my paypal payment as I really want to restart my membership with the account I am waiting to be canceled but not get billed by Virgin but be able to use the Netflix app on my Virgin box if you understand what I am asking or does the bill payer need to contact Virgin to cancel the virgin bill payment or has me adding the paypal payment method automaticaly already canceled the Virgin payment method if I restart my membership please reply as soon as possable

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 8 of 33
Flag for a moderator

At John_GS So basicaly here is what happened step by step sorry about the way I have laid it out I am just trying to make it easier & clear for you to understand what happened the best I can with the best explanation I can ok lets go.                                                                                                       

1. Created Netflix Account via PC ages ago.                                                                                                                                                                                  2. Activated Netflix Account Membership Via Netflix App on Virgin Box Set Top Box on 10th or 11th October.                                                                           3. Changed Payment Method From Virgin Bill & Netflix Plan to Paypal Account Payment Method Via PC.                                                                                  4.Virgin Bill Payer Canceled Netflix Membership via her PC not mine as she logged in to my Netflix Account obviously with my permission & canceled Membership.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    5. Waiting for Membership to Cancel.                                                                                                                                                                                              6. After Membership Cancelation I want To Restart same  Membership Via PC.                                                                                                                            7. I Want to be able to reuse Netflix App with said Account & New Payment method but not get billed Via Virgin ever.                                                              8. The Netflix Account is the same on PC as Virgin Set Top Box.                                                                                                                                                  9. Netflix is aware I have changed Payment Method & Plan & Canceled Membership as they can see it their end on their system.                                            10. Oh Virgin Bill Payer opened Netflix App on main Virgin Set Top Box which is downstairs & didn't go any further that is why the Netflix App signs in on every other Virgin Set Top Box automaticaly.

The reason it looks funny on main post is because I tried to put explanations under each other in a row but it did not post like that but when I typed it out it looked like that on my end.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 33
Flag for a moderator

If you've cancelled the Netflix subscription with us, just make sure it's cancelled with them as well.

Then when it's cancelled, you can go to Netflix separately, log in and start it again with a different payment method.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
dangerousbri
Joining in
Message 10 of 33
Flag for a moderator

We have only cancelled the Netflix Subscription with Netflix through the website we have not spoken to Virgin about cancelling the Netflix Subscription do we need to cancel it with you as well then as I said before it is the same account what Netflix is seeing on their end is the one that I activated with you & it says their end that it is waiting to be canceled on the 10th November

0 Kudos