0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where's the All4 app?

@Lorraine49 

You've replied to a 5month old thread about another topic, so I've moved your post to a new thread just for you 😉

I'm not clear what you're actually asking - is there a specific programme that you can't find OnDemand or via one of the broadcaster's apps?

Or are you having problems using OnDemand/streaming apps?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lorraine49
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where's the All4 app?

@japitts

Thanks for moving it.

My question is why can't I get All4 or ITVHub?  At the moment ITVHub are showing all of Finding Alice, a series that has just started, I can get all of it on Freeview ITVHub but not on Virgin.  Also, it only gives the option of 2 weeks (ish) on catch up of 4 but not All4

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is an issue of branding here.

You have the normal "OnDemand" programmes, accessible via your TV guide & menus, and anything from ITV on here has "ITV Hub" branding on it. In the case of Finding Alice, this is currently acting as a 30day CatchUp facility.

If you have a V6 box, you have access to the ITV-provided app via Home > Apps > All apps > ITV. This is where you'll find the complete box-sets that ITV are advertising.

The BBC are doing very similar via the iPlayer, and C4 too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lorraine49
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, messing about yesterday after posting the question, I found where I was going wrong. Note to self: look before I leap,
0 Kudos