Menu
DMair
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin V6 box S102

I have the same issue and have been told an engineer has to come out.  Is there not an easier way to resolve this either by sending the activation code or some other way?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

It's possible the engineer is being sent out due to wiring/signal issues, to replace  the box or both.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

@DMair 

I've moved your "me too" post to a new thread, which is also pertinent to answer your question. Whenever practical, VM of course send equipment out by self-install QuickStart methods - engineer visits cost more and are inherently resource-intensive. Not to mention the Covid implications.

If your issue could have been resolved without an engineer visit, I'm sure it would have been.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos