Menu
m4k87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box stuck at 16% on loading channels

I am having the same issues. Tried re-setting box and checked all cables but still not working. Tried calling virgin on 150 all week but not getting through to anyone. It's the 5th day without any TV channels. Not happy and seriously considering moving away from virgin. 

0 Kudos
m4k87
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media S101 error - 16% loading

So how is this problem fixed? 

I tried moving my V6 box to another room and the box didn't work. I then put it back to the original room it were in and its now stuck at 16% page load. 

Cant get through to anyone on 150. Been trying all week and no one is answering the phone. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Being stuck at 16% usually indicates that there is no coax connection. As you have moved it I would double check that all the connections are tight, particularly the adaptor cable between the V6 and the coax coming from the wall socket.

0 Kudos
m4k87
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply, i've checked all connections making sure they are tight. Its still not working. It seems as though many people are having the same s101 error code with channel load being stuck at 16%. 

Been a week now without any tv channels!

0 Kudos
m4k87
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code S101

I have the same problem with my box but i can't get through to anyone from virgin. Been calling all week at different times but I'm getting no answer. Can you help?

0 Kudos