cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: V6 box 'dvr has serious problem'

RadioactiveKid
On our wavelength

Hi, Can anyone from the VM help me, we have today got the ‘Green Screen Of Death’ come up on our TV 🤦🏻‍♂️ Reading previous posts on this thread I take it it’s terminal, please help. Thank you.. 😕

IMG_8612.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post moved to a new thread.

You're correct to think this error is terminal, it's indicative of your V6's hard drive failed/failing.

Standard fault reporting process applies - you can either call in for an immediate response or wait on this forum for staff to respond, that may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post moved to a new thread.

You're correct to think this error is terminal, it's indicative of your V6's hard drive failed/failing.

Standard fault reporting process applies - you can either call in for an immediate response or wait on this forum for staff to respond, that may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RadioactiveKid 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to see of the TV issues.

You do indeed need a technician visit. I'll send you a PM now to get some details and get this booked in.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RadioactiveKid 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details to book in the tech visit.

Please do let us know how it goes or if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, Technician visited yesterday and replaced TV box. Lovely gentleman, very pleasant & super efficient. Thank you so much for quickly resolving our issue. 
This is a great service (the community forum) and would be my first port of call should I have any issues in the future.

Thanks once again.. 😊

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are really happy to hear this went okay.

You know where we are if you need us. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?