Menu
Tuskenraider
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 TV Box Continually rebooting and continuous orange light - will not start

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue and gave gone through all the checks like leaving off overnight and all cables are good. Tried calling but was just told my service was ok and was then cut off. Can you please send me a new box or send an engineer as it's obvious this is the issue.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box Continually rebooting

@Tuskenraider 

Rather than adding "me too" to someone elses thread, it's much better to start your own and (amongst other things) avoid replies being confused between different people.

The quickest way to report box faults such as this, is often to call in. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from another phone, and choose the "I have a fault" options. VM staff respond on here, but it's not a real-time forum and they may take a day or so to get to your post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 TV Box Continually rebooting and continuous orange light - will not start

Hi @Tuskenraider,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for posting about the issue you are experiencing with your V6 box, sorry to hear your box is continually rebooting as well. I understand this must be frustrating for you.

Apologies that you were disconnected on your call to us, I assure you this would have been unintentional.

I'd like to take a look at your account to investigate what is going on with your V6 box. I am going to send you a PM now, please look out for the purple envelope on the right.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos