cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: V6 Sound drops randomly

robamacs
On our wavelength

Dont hold your breath...................you wrote "I am not expecting a fix until the V6 box is replaced by the next generation box. If Virgin have been unable to fix the known issue during the whole life of the V6, they are not likely to now. Convinced this is a fundamental hardware problem."

I have just upgraded to the Ultimate Volt Bundle. I was told that I would receive "new 360 TV boxes and remotes etc.".........guess what,  Virgin sales team are liers !!!!!!!!!

Just been told that as I spent £1800 with them over the last 18 months, and now my contract ends, I now dont get the new 360 TV box. I just get my crap old V6 boxes upgraded.

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE CLOWNS ANYMORE, I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS ITS WITHIN THE 14 DAYS. I JUST SPENT 3 1/2 HOURS BEING MESSED ABOUT BY THEM BEING SHUFFLED TO ONE PERSON AFTER ANOTHER. VIRGIN...YOU ARE A JOKE, AND I SHALL TAKE THIS ISSUE FURTHER TO THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER.

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @robamacs

Thank you for your post and I am very sorry to hear you are feeling let down by your deal. 

I think there may have been some confusion in regards to the 360 service, I'll just explain to make sure. 

The 360 service is installed on to the V6 box with the remote, there is no need for new boxes in order to have the 360 service. 

Are you still wanting to upgrade? If so you can call the sales team on 0345 454 1111 and an agent will be happy to help. 

Thank you. 

The following is said without prejudice.

Virgin are liars. My contract states new 360 boxes. And to top it all, your slaes person ordered me a 250gig data sim from O2, NOT THE UNLIMITED one on the website, or that we agreed. After 2 hours on the phone with O2 only to be told Virgin need to sort it out as they ordered it, and the 3 hours on the phone with your imbeciles at Virgin, who have no idea about the 'Ultimate Volt (biggest con in the world) package' you have falsely sold me, where I DO NOT GET what you advert states and what I was promised, I am having to sort the sim issue myself.

VIRGIN ARE A JOKE. I SHALL BE CONTACTING THE BBC WATCHDOG PROGRAM, AND EVEY OTHER ONLINE A TV PERSON AND SHOW I CAN, TO TELL THEM ABOUT MY APPALING DEALINGS WITH YOU. I HAVE PAID YOU IDIOT OVER £3000 IN THE LAST 30 MONTHS FOR MY SERVICES, AND I GET TREATED LIKE THIS. YOU CANT EVEN GET MY FIRST BILL CORECT. YOU TRIED TO CHARGE ME £144 FOR MY FIRST BILL THAT SHOULD BE £85 PER MONTH. I HAD TO SPEND HOURS ON THE PHONE TO GET THAT F-UP SORTED. I HAVE SPENT AROUND 10 HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH YOPU IDIOTS IN THE LAST WEEK. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CLOWNS. BE UNDER NO ILLUSION, I SHALL MAKE SURE THE WORLD AND HIS WIFE KNOW EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE ACROS ME: 'A VALUED CUSTOMER' AS YOUR IDIOT STAFF KEPP LOVING TO TELL ME.

SO WHATS YOU CLEVER REPLY TO ALL THIS THEN, GENIUS?