Menu
Chazm
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box keeps restarting

I have also been having this problem with my box, and unable to sign into my account too. It started yesterday for me. I live in the IP1 area of Suffolk so completely different area. If it continues I will be calling tomorrow to report it. Costs enough for the service - would be nice to at least get to watch it without problems like this.

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

If you call tomorrow best to do it early at 8am when the lines open as to secure a spot in line 0345 454 1111 or 150 from landline.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

@Chazm 

It's rare (but not impossible) for restarting boxes to be caused by area faults - hence my moving your "me too" post to a new thread. If there is an area fault, it should be reported on the automated status line - 0800 5610061

You've been correctly advised to call into report this, on the usual faults number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos