Menu
scotti567
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Flashing Lights

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem, could you tell me what it was in your case, please?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What's your issue?

You've not said 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
scotti567
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv box v6 flashing red and white

Hi, Problem with Tv box v6. The standby is blinking white and red, and the internet led and wifi led is blinking white. I checked the cables and everything looks fine. On the Tv I see all the time "starting up" Cheers. Stan

0 Kudos
scotti567
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry, accidentally I made a new topic trying ask someone who has the same problem that my.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box v6 flashing red and white

@scotti567  I've merged your duplicate posts into one thread 🙂

@scotti567 wrote:

Hi, Problem with Tv box v6. The standby is blinking white and red, and the internet led and wifi led is blinking white. I checked the cables and everything looks fine. On the Tv I see all the time "starting up" Cheers. Stan

If you've for the "starting up" message, it sounds like your box is stuck in the startup loop, potentially a software update gone awry but the outcome is the same.

You're best calling VM Faults - 150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos