Menu
Gregz16
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv pixelated

We're having the same issue with our v6 box. I've checked the status and says no fault with our service. I've followed all the steps rebooting the box, checking the cables and connections but the problem with distorted images on all channel is still present.

I've tried calling the number you mentioned for the last hour as I found it on the website but it says 'due to coronavirus the call centre is closed. How can I report the issue and get help?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Gregz16 

Much better if you can start a new post if you have box problems 🙂

Exactly the same answer as I've just given to the other poster - call the C/S line, choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", and then don't press anything else. When the IVR offers a link to go online or "hang up to use self-service", ignore it and don't press anything.

You're then put into the faults queue. I've just tried it, and can assure you it works!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Marshy84
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

She ends it anyway 

no choice the line goes off

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They may have closed for the night now. I can only suggest calling in at 8am tomorrow morning if the fault is still apparent then.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos