Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Picture Distorted

All my channels are pixelated and distorted. Hanging on the phone now for nearly an hour. Virgin are becoming a crock of s**t

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@robjon 

Please don't tack onto an existing thread to report your issues, it's far better if you can start a new one.. I've moved this to a new thread for you 🙂

Just to cover the obvious, but I presume you've rebooted your box once? Also try calling 0800 5610061 to make sure there's no fault already reported?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just called that number. According to Mrs Computer there are no known issues in my area. What a load of bulls**t!!!!!! If there were no issues I wouldn`t be trying to get hold of this useless crowd. Pay for a service that they can`t deliver professionally.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So there's no reported issues - that is most likely true.

Customers with issues haven't reported them, so VM don't know about them.

That there are (undoubted) issues with customers being able to report them, is another matter. And on that matter, I do sympathise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos