Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box frozen on starting up

Like others with this problem I've been rebooting, testing & replugging cables, running service tests for a week. Can't get thru to report this cos call centre is shut. Trying to find a way to report this without running thru the same service.tests over & over.

And remote doesn't work either, but that's an old problem.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box frozen on starting up

Sounds like a software update may have gone wrong, but in any case, you'll need to call TV Faults to report this. It's quite likely to need replacing.

There is a text message service (07533 051809) which can respond in a few days, and VM staff pick up posts on here after (currently) about a week, but calling through on 150 and being patient & persistent is likely the quickest way.

C/S isn't closed, but are extremely busy at times because of the current situation. And I suspect an increase in fault calls due to people being at home too. I'm not sure why there's a message refusing you the option of queuing, but I tried test calling earlier today and got the message as well - so I sympathise!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks