Menu
R1cccy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV hub problem

Hi Mollie

Well well. I was just about to post the very same question, as we were looking to binge watch the same programmes!  (Tivo box, long time Virgin customer)

Its infuriating watching the adverts "watch the whole series on ITV HUB" then get blocked by Virgin!  Why? What is Virgin playing at?  I think it might be about time to switch suppliers.  I'm fed up with Virgin.  If you do come up with a solution, pls let me know!!!  Grrrr! No wonder I got signed up to Netflix!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV hub problem

@R1cccy 

I'm not convinced you have the same issue as the previous poster, so I've moved your post to a new thread to save everyone getting confused. If that turns out to not be the case, then I'll apologise now 🙂

Can you explain what you mean by "getting blocked by Virgin"? Which TV box do you have - is it the TiVo or the V6? Check here if you're not sure.

I suspect I know what your issue is (and if I'm right, it's not entirely the same as the previous poster), but I'd rather wait for confirmation on my 2 questions above, before making further assumptions 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos