cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Green screen

delilah
Dialled in

I just switched on the TV to get this Green Screen Of Death.  Try phoning Virgin to report and all you get is the usual try this try that instead of just speaking to a live person.  All I know is a tech is coming tomorrow without me even trying to tell them the problem first.  Do not switch off as it will take 4 hours to fix.  Who knows if the tech will actually have a V6 box in his van?  I am totally not happy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post moved to a new thread.

Techs carry stock of replacement kit on their vans, if your visit has already been booked.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post moved to a new thread.

Techs carry stock of replacement kit on their vans, if your visit has already been booked.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello delilah

Sorry to hear of the green screen issues with your TV service, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We can see you have spoken to the team and made the necessary arrangements, keep us up to date with this or let us know if you need us further.

Rob

delilah
Dialled in

Yes, seems it was an update done overnight, as the engineer said all he had done that day was replacing V6 boxes.

I was going to start a new thread, but I got a number of threads already showing so just added to the one with the newest date. When I typed Green Screen, DVR error.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Is the service now working for you without any issues?

Nat