Menu
al_d
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen dvr problem

I have the same problem, its been 3 days and I still havent got through to anyone at VM and I cant order one online.

Can someone please advise me on how to sort this as VM customer service are the worst and I want it fixed ASAP.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green screen dvr problem

@al_d 

Rather than add to someone elses thread, it's far better to create your own.

What are the problems you're having with getting through to VM? Wait times - I'm afraid - are not uncommon with many companies these days and a bit of patience can be required, although different times of day can be quieter.

VM staff work their way through posts on here, but you're looking at a couple of days - it's not an immediate response, especially at weekends.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Samantha_G
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @al_d,

Welcome to the Community Forums! It's great to have you onboard.

I'm sorry to hear you've been facing the green screen of death and haven't been able to get much help from the team with this. We will need to replace the box in order to fix the issue.

I've arranged an engineer visit for you so that the box can be replaced for you. To view your appointment time slot, please head over to your My Virgin Media account. The appointment can be arranged online if needed 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else!

Beth

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi al_d

Sure - if you're signing into your My Virgin Media account via the web browser version, you'll need to hover over where it says 'my account' and then click 'track my order' below.

If you're using the app, you'll just need to click 'More...' at the bottom right corner of the screen, then 'my orders and appointments' will appear on the list above.

If you are still struggling to find it let me know and I'll PM you with the appointment time.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos