Menu
Clod84
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen dvr problem

Hi,

This is a problem I am having and faults have booked me a tech visit for Monday. My broadband has also gone off as well so can’t even use other accounts like Netflix etc. Is there a way that a tech can come sooner than this as I need the Internet to work from home and also we are in a national lockdown it’s not like I can even take my children out to do something instead. Please get back to me urgently.

Thanks

Martin

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen dvr problem

The faults agent will have booked you the earliest available appointment.

I'd recommend logging into your myVirgin Media online account from where you can view your upcoming appointments, and rearrange them. If you keep checking back, then any cancellations that cropup should show themselves as sooner available slots.

Although... it certainly used to be the case that TV faults didn't have Saturday evening, or Sunday appointments. So only Saturday morning and afternoon slots will likely be available.

If your broadband has gone off, check that's not a known fault - 0800 5610061. If nothing's listed, you may want to make sure VM know that's off-service 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos