Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen dvr problem

Hi

I have the same Green Screen issue that many have experienced on this site. The message tells me it has detected a problem, wait 3 hours etc. Done this a few times but still the same.

I’ve called VM but only automated answers and messages on line for two days but no reply.

Anyone on here work for VM that can help. I assume I require a new box.

Simon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

You are correct to assume this "green screen of death" means your box has failed.

VM forum staff respond on here, but their current response varies anything upto a week. You can try the text message service (07533 051809) but I'd strongly recommend you persist with the call queues as the quickest way of getting this resolved.

Sometimes the automated service tries to "help" you by fixing some issues remotely, it then forces you to redial 10minutes or so later when those fixes have failed..

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Siloth1970,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been able to locate your account using your forum information and can see you've been able to get the help you need.

Anything else you know where we are.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos