Menu
Gusikowski
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty V6 Box

My wife and I recently started watching 9-1-1,on Sky Witness. The whole of series 3 was available, on demand, and we got through the first 4 episodes, then we started getting error messages saying episodes weren't able to play, try again in a few minutes.

A week down the line and we still can't watch it and the box no longer picks up the on demand episodes at all.

However, I can get it on the Virgin TV Go app on my phone with no problem. Doesn't help as it's not possible to cast to to my TV from my phone as the app blocks casting.

Anyone else come across this problem or know how to fix it?

visit here

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand programmes: 911

@Gusikowski 

Better to start your own post with details, rather than add to someone elses - especially when yours is a totally different question... I've done if for you.

I can only find S1 of "911 Lone Star" on my V6 & TV Go app, so it looks like that's all that is currently available.

When OnDemand programmes are about to expire, there should be an onscreen warning to the effect of "episode available until date xyz"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TonyJover
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Gusikowski wrote:

... we started getting error messages saying episodes weren't able to play, try again in a few minutes.

<snip>

Anyone else come across this problem or know how to fix it?

I had that problem last week.  A reboot of the V6 box fixed it.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Gusikowski

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for joining in on this post. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your on demand series but we can certainly look into this for you.

Just to confirm, is it just this series that you are having issues with or is it other series as well? 

Have you tried rebooting your actual TV box just to see if this makes a difference at all? 

How is your TV box connected? Is it wired? 

Do any other error messages or codes appear up on the screen? 

Please do let me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos