forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
AMCG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 603

Hello getting the same thing, error 603 during the lead in adverts in catch up it crashes to 603. I'm not using a 4k TV just a standard HD. You wrote it's the intentional behaviour, does HDCP apply to ordinary HD as well? Also it's just when catch up on sky1 HD works fine on iPlayer.  I have tried the reset and followed the online instructions, turned the box off and on. nothing has worked everytime I phone I'm put on hold for 30mins sick of that, what am I missing? What do I need to do? Appreciate any help

0 Kudos
AMCG
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do I have to reset V6 box to use sky catch up

Hello I'm having the same problem only two differences 1 a reset/reboot doesn't fix it and 2 I'm using HD TV, it's only sky I'm having a problem with, so, did you resolve the problem? And how? Appreciate and help

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 603 issues

There does seem to be a widespread fault this morning with Error 603. A couple of other people have posted with similar, and it's reported both on the status page (https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status ) and on the local status line - 0800 5610061

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

AMCG
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do I have to reset V6 box to use sky catch up

Hi, I have no problems with other catch up channels eg iPlayer 4on demand, just sky.  I'm starting to think is it something sky are doing? something they add as some sort of access code? Would be something sky would do.

Keep on at virgin, your paying for something your not getting that's not right.

Best of luck.

0 Kudos