cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Confusing pixilation problem across multiple tivos

elbmek
Up to speed

its not going to be your tv - I have a fairly new smart tv and have been getting the same problem. VM really is going BAD. Many moons ago I switched to VM from SKY for the same reason. Sky's excuse was well; it must be windy. So I left. Whats Virgins excuse - and my cables are UNDERGROUND. I have been with VM since day one (almost) - you are getting worse

Please - Look After the Customer, or you have no Company.
5 REPLIES 5

elbmek
Up to speed

I have been trying for 4 days to get hold of a 'human' - if VM still employ such oddities.

My tivo remote is broken, button faults; I want it replacing but cant get through to anyone. I did finaly find find a page on the site which tell me to click a none existent button. Oh it say click it, but nothing happens. Also my Hub 3 Tivo router is causing problems. A fault has beeen reported for a month or so at your end.

If there is a human out there I need my Hub and remote replacing LIKE NOW.

elbmek
Up to speed

why are you communicating with VM via Whatsap? I do not have whats app and dont want it. Are we beinig ripped off by VM, outsourcing to 3rd parties? I pay a goodly amount for VM phone, TV, pc and  it is going UP but service is going DOWN. (quickly). You owe ME.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your initial post looks like you added to an existing thread about pixellation, but are reporting issues with a missing TV remote and also broadband? The remote control differs between TiVo & V6, which do you have? https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

On the basis that VM staff and other users with broadband expertise may not look for posts in the TV section, I'd suggest a new post regarding those issues, in https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/bd-p/Speed 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi elbmek, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community about the issues you've been having. We're sorry to hear you've not been able to speak to anyone over the phone. 

Taking a look at things here, I can see you have since been able to order a remote control through My VM. This should be with you within 3-5 days. 

In terms of the broadband, I can see there was a fault affecting you which has since been resolved. Can you please reboot your hub to refresh things. If your issues continue, pop back and let us know more about the broadband issues you're facing so we can offer some further help & support. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yeah, originally pixiliation. Your are dead right. At the time I was so ****** *** I lobbed it all in together. I already have by the remote by the way. big improvement.