Menu
YorkshireTerri
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box stuck on starting up

I'm having the same problem but I did manage to get a response on the helpline last Friday when I was promised a new TV box. However, after 5 days it is still undelivered and I am again unable to get through to the helpline. Frustratingly, the Virgin Media service centre is only a mile from my home but calling there in person doesn't help either. I too am considering cancelling the direct debit in order to get to speak to someone. The only problem is that Virgin may cut the Broadband and telephone line in addition to losing the TV signal.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just to clarify, were you promised a box-replacement when you previously called faults-C/S... have you not received any follow-up regarding this?

And on the D/D subject, yes you're right - however frustrating VM's C/S might well get, cancelling regular payments is one sure-fire way to make things even worse...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

YorkshireTerri
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

After waiting 5 days for the replacement box to arrive, I called 150 again. The first call timed out after an hour!! My second call answered within 20 minutes (rang during a morning) and was unable to find out what action had been taken from my first call. However, an appointment for an engineer was arranged for two days later which resolved the issue with a replacement box. So overall, lost 9 days Virgin TV but the problem was resolved.

0 Kudos