Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad pixelation on some hd channels

I'm getting the same issue. I have two boxes, and mainly use just the one and noticed the pixilation started a few days ago. Now using my second box today and it's affecting this one as well.

I've just tried to call technical support and it's saying the call centre is closed, so I'm unsure how exactly I'm expecting to get this resolved.

For the record, I have attempted restarting the box, plugging it out and back in again and I have checked all my connections as well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@bencrolla 

I've moved your post to a new thread, rather than tack onto someone elses 🙂

Virgin C/S certainly aren't closed, they're open but have numerous issues caused by the current situation and have large queues at times. Having said that, I've just tried calling myself and got the same message you did so can only sympathise. Check first by calling 0800 5610061 whether there's any known faults in your area that could be causing this.

If both of your boxes are affected, you're either unlucky or the issue is further down the line on some common cabling.

Realistically, you've then got 3 ways to report your issues..

1: Text message to 07533 051809, tends to take 2-3 days to respond.

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, around a week is currently normal.

3: Keep trying to call in, don't give up - be patient & persistent, once you're in the queue it should be a waiting game.

Good luck 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cheers buddy!

I did think it was going to be limited to just the one box, but when I started watching the news this morning, I wasn't best pleased!

I've tried the fault checker, both online and on the phone, and nothing is coming up as an issue.

I suppose I'll keep trying to get through and I will try the text message option as you suggested as well. Thanks again!
0 Kudos