cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: BBC1 HD currently unavailable v53

AndrewG161
Joining in

It isn't sorted. We live in London and still no BBC1 HD - error code W02 All VM keep saying is reboot which doesn't work - can someonw from VM comment pls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@AndrewG161 

I think you have a different problem to that of the thread you added to - I've moved your post to a new thread.

W02 is a classic TiVo-platform "loss of signal" error.

If a reboot hasn't resolved this, then you likely have an individual fault that you're best to report. A VM response might take a couple of days on here, just so you're aware.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AndrewG161 

Does BBC ONE HD (London) work on channel 861?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi and thanks - 861 and 862 still brought up the W02 code error message but it seems that 863 and 864 work - this is probably BBC Orkney or something but better than nothing!  Hopefully they will fix the original but many thanks for now

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@AndrewG161 

I think you have a different problem to that of the thread you added to - I've moved your post to a new thread.

W02 is a classic TiVo-platform "loss of signal" error.

If a reboot hasn't resolved this, then you likely have an individual fault that you're best to report. A VM response might take a couple of days on here, just so you're aware.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AndrewG161, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have been having with the BBC channel.

Are you still having this issue today? If so, can you please confirm if you have the one set top box with or more?

If you have more than one, is this happening across all of them?

Let us know and we will be more than happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi there.  We have one box, I think a Tivo, and yes the issue is still there and we are completely fed up with it!  We really need it fixing ASAP now and some compensation as it's the channel we watch the most - or used to...

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @AndrewG161,

Welcome back, I am sorry that you still have an ongoing issue with BBC.

I will send you a private message now for this, please do look out for my purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @AndrewG161,

Thanks for talking to me in a private message.

I am glad that I have got something booked for you, please do let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Much appreciated, hope it resolves matters

Hi @AndrewG161,

If you need any further assistance or support at all, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!