cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 90 Day Fiancé?

thestudio
Joining in

There is a regulator for Video On Demand providers (which covers Virgin Media too).  Consumers can make a complaint direct:

If you have a complaint about editorial content (i.e. programming) on a regulated video-on-demand programme service, please contact the on-demand service provider ....If you are dissatisfied with the response you receive, or if you can't find the video-on-demand service provider on the list, you can complain to Ofcom using our on demand programme service complaint form ... SOURCE: https://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on-demand/advice-for-consumers/television/video-on-demand 
3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ofcom regulates all of VM's TV services, but they don't accept individual customer complaints except for the purposes of statistics.

If you want any service issues resolved, then you need to contact Virgin Media directly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@japitts wrote:

Ofcom regulates all of VM's TV services, but they don't accept individual customer complaints except for the purposes of statistics.

If you want any service issues resolved, then you need to contact Virgin Media directly.

Ofcom have since taken over from the VOD Regulator ATVOD  and do now take direct complaints and investigate.

Hi thestudio,

Thank you for your post. 

Is there anything you require assistance with? If so, can you please expand on this? 

^Martin