Menu
Barbraella
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4K/Ultra HD Channel

Good morning Ben,

Wonder if you can help me... I watch this channel a lot, mostly the series...currently am watching Mr Mercedes.,but it is not showing all the episodes....can you help me please? I have watched the pilot and it has picked up episodes 7 and 8

I went to search and put in Mr Mercedes, it came up with all the series but said I was not subcribed...says to go to STARZLAY ????

I have a V6 box and4K Ultra HD Samsung TV and XL package.

I am still currently watching a lot of the series on the Ultra Channel.

Would appreciate your help and advise.

Many thanks

Barbara.

0 Kudos
cheekyangus
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mr Mercedes premièred in the UK on StarzPlay. It's showing weekly, as far as I know, on Virgin Media Ultra HD Channel. I'm guessing your Series Link is picking up episodes that are available on the StarzPlay on-demand service and maybe VM UHD Channel hasn't reached the later episodes.

I don't have this channel and am speculating, I don't know which episode they are up to on it.

0 Kudos
Barbraella
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply Angus, and the actual series started in 2017...so they are older series... I went to 'search' and there are 3 series, so I expect virgin acquires  them when they are older...I just hope someone can answer why they put it on a channel we subscribe to, yet cannot see the whole series...I am currently watching 'Underground', and it is brilliant, and on channel 999 Ultra HD there are no adverts either, so great to watch....lets hope someone else is watching and maybe shed a light.

Keep safe !! and again, thank you.

Kind regards

Barbara.

0 Kudos