Menu
rossrevenge
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Radioline not working

Radioline App has not worked for two weeks. I see others are having same problems. Any idea when it will be fixed?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline not working

Hi rossrevenge,

It's possible you've had the latest firmware update 20.10.1.RC21 which has solved a lot of current issues, mainly the sound on the BT Ultimate channel, however the update seems to have broken the Radioline app. 

One of the VIP members has indicated that VM are aware of the problem with the Radioline app, but unfortunately it's going to take another couple of weeks to fix the issue.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No official timescales have been reported.  My guess is it will be months rather than weeks.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @Graham_A

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Ant2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The on-screen message regarding the fix timescale is a typically non-committal "as soon as possible".  I do hope this isn't going to take months, as suggested above.  Just wanted to flag up that this is of concern to me, too, given Radioline is one of the very few apps on the V6 that I make regular use of - mostly for its international content following the removal of Worldbox.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is where we have a “grey” area.

The apps are not Virgin property. They are developed by a third party, that either is the app operator or someone they have appointed, that then have to work with the TiVO coding.

My5 & VEVO managed to fix theirs before the first general release. Radioline have not.

I’m fortunate that I also have the “Tune In” app on my smart DVD recorder, so have a workaround for the time being.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Arcos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Four weeks on from the first report Radioline was broken and no updates on a fix?  Any chance of some news on this issue please?