Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

RadioLine App November 2020

August, September, October...

Well, here we are in November.. another month and still the RadioLine app isn't working on our V6 boxes. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: RadioLine App November 2020

Hi PaulW_02, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with this App, can I ask what appears on the screen when you try to use this App please? 

Some of our Apps have been removed due to business decisions so I want to know if this is the case for this.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Megan,

You get a rotating circle, like it's logging in, then says 'Checking Account Details'

Followed by,

Important Notice... We are sorry that this app is not currently available on this V6 box, but radio services are available in the listings from channel 901, and BBC radio stations and podcasts are also available in the BBC Sounds app. We're working to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Megan, this has been the same notice for months now as you can see from other comments on this forum. The RadioLine app is very useful to listening to stations other than the limited amount on Virgin Media.

Cheers,

Paul

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

From other posts it appears the app is working on the new V360 boxes, which have less functionality as far as the broadcast radio is concerned.

All the other apps which had issues with the last V6 update have been fixed now except for this one.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Radioline app failed to work with the last firmware upgrade - nothing to do with contracts or business descisions etc.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos