Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 28
Flag for a moderator

RADIOLINE App

Hi 

can anyone tell me why the radioline app has suddenly stopped working on my new V6 box? 

it worked the day we got it (last Tuesday) then stopped working a couple of days after!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Radioline

We've been away for a week and come to us Radioline but it's not working. It opens but you cant scroll or select anything. 

What's going on? Help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 3 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radioline

Same here, stopped working Friday afternoon whilst I was using it. Thought it was just one of those thing but having just tried again on both boxes it's still not working. Not tried resetting either box though so that may fix it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: RADIOLINE App

Hi RFilipo,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry you're having issues with this app, can I ask what's happening when you try it? I've used it tonight in the office and all fine here.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I am also having issues with the app on both my V6 boxes. Once loaded the app seems to freeze as you cannot navigate within it, however you can exit out without resetting the box so I am unsure big it is actually freezing.

A reboot does not appear to fix it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cueball99,

Exactly the same problem here.

App appears to be frozen. You can't navigate and there is no sound. Rebooting doesn't help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Looks like we are not the only ones having problems with this app:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/EE-TV/Radioline-app-not-working/td-p/766558

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rfilipo.

We've attempted to use the application in our office and we've been able to listen to the stations and navigate around the application but have had trouble with using the 'Back' button on the remote whilst in the application on a radio station. 

Does this issue happen after they've been on the app for an extended length of time? 

It might be worth contacting Radio Online to see if they've been made aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it. 

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 28
Flag for a moderator

yes I'm still having the same issue the app loads but you're not able to select any stations. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response.

I would advise speaking with Radio Online in regards to this issue. As it has also been pointed out in this thread, this is also a problem for customers using EE.

Seems like this is an issue with their app overall

David_Bn

0 Kudos